What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
- Build, monitor and optimize campaign performance on the required social media platforms
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Measure the success of campaigns and provide scheduled reporting & analytics
- Troubleshoot and fix campaign setups and performance issues
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media industry trends and development
- Passionate about social media platforms and campaigns
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve campaign issues
- Attention to detail and effective multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment
- 3+ years of experience directly managing social media campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in particular
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experienced in website analysis by using tools like Google Analytics etc.,
- Desired: Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administration