What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute
functions higher up the value chain.
Clients Ad Sales’ Revenue Management division is seeking a Sales Planner to join our dynamic Planning team! For this role, we’re looking for a highly detail oriented and organized individual. Are you someone who displays a dedication to learn and grow in a high energy environment? We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to build and maintain impactful relationships, both internally and externally. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a results-based, fun, sales environment, this opportunity may be the next move for you!
• Support a dedicated book(s) of business, managing the RFP process from proposal generation to order entry across assigned Disney brands and business verticals
• Partner internally with Sales and Revenue Management to implement packaging and pricing strategy, as defined by Revenue Management ratecards and guidelines
• Maintain the pipeline in collaboration with your Sales team
• Execute budget revisions including incremental spend, optimizations, makegoods, and cancellations
• Collaborate with various departments, such as Ad Ops, Inventory Analytics, Streaming Solutions and Measurement Solutions to help fulfill a variety of client requests and aid Sales in their proposals
• Partner closely with the Ad Ops team to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs
• Collaborate with the Finance team to assist with the billing process
• Communicate effectively with agency contacts to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests
• Identify areas for improvement within the pre-sale process and recommend solutions to drive operational efficiencies
• As needed, assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings, including the review of industry and account-specific information
- 1-2 years prior work experience; media planning and/or buying experience a plus
- An excitement to work in a collaborative Ad Sales team environment
- A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
- An ability to effectively problem-solve and multi-task
- Comfortable working in Night shift(EST/PST)
- Strong attention to detail and robust organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Being adaptable and flexible, should be client facing
- Embodies an eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
- Familiarity of Operative One and TV landscape is beneficial