What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value
honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware and are intent on bettering themselves
each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology
companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video
streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for
exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service
offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute
functions higher up the value chain.
MediaMint is looking for a dynamic professional to join our growing client engagement vertical. The role entails
integrating MediaMint’s operational structure with client objectives by understanding the business needs, creating
an effective onboarding strategy, infusing collaboration with the technical and operational teams, identifying key
growth opportunities and driving operational efficiency to global clients that run across multiple locations. The ideal
candidate would also be able to anticipate evolving partner needs, proactively manage expectations and provide
solutions that will help the partner’s business. This position has a competitive salary, bonus structure and other
Here is how you will be Eligible:
- 4 – 7 years of experience in a role that requires managing client expectations from offshore centers.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to think on your feet to find creative solutions.
- Proven problem-solving abilities. Should be able to give specific examples during the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with sensitivity to different cultures
- Willingness to travel to different partner offices in US, Europe and Asia • Understanding of digital
media or advertising is not required but a huge plus.
- MBA degree is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills using Microsoft PPT or Google Slides.
- Identify client needs across various practices and involve the necessary operational and technical resources to ramp up clients effectively.
- Work with the data analytics and insights group within the team to identify the right performance management metrics and dashboards Find areas of operational efficiencies through automation and smart work processes
- Elicit feedback from clients to pass onto the operational teams to ensure expectations are always with the project goals.
- Evaluate partners operational and leadership structure, and establish the right cadence on both ends to ensure a successful engagement.
- Take an analytical approach based on performance metrics and qualitative feedback
- Handle client escalations and be able to find resolutions to ensure long-term success. Uncover additional opportunities along with the business heads and BD teams through smart client interactions.