What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
- Leading their media team to be accountable, collaborative partners to our client and the rest of the organization.
- Managing the team through change, setting the team up to be successful and being supportive as they grow.
- Oversee workflow and project plans to ensure deadlines are met and quality of work is high.
- Oversee scope of work and identify resource needs to deliver on project plans.
- Overseeing our client’s Amazon media campaigns (search and display), delivering world class results, strategy and customer service.
- Success in this role is dependent on great collaboration with and understanding of both the Amazon facing media specialist and the client facing services specialist.
- Navigate complex enterprise systems to coordinate internal and client stakeholders for time sensitive key decision making.
- Attend all media-related calls and in-person client meetings to ensure visibility into all media activity.
- The TL would then adequately delegate tasks to themselves and team members accordingly.
- Actively engaging in company culture and leadership, driving a fun, positive, virtual work environment that is scalable, collaborative and results oriented.
- Have a thorough understanding of ecommerce and retail fundamentals to understand the how promotions fuels growth on different online retailer platforms
- Manage promotional budgets for multiple clients (20+)
- Cultivate relationships with clients via email, phone calls, meetings, and presentations, sharing best practices and recommendations
- 5+ years experience in media and advertising
- Media agency experience with clients of varying budgets, sophistication & product categories, preferably enterprise level clients
- Experience managing people, preferably a team dedicated to a single enterprise-level client – development, growth & leadership
- Amazon search and display advertising campaign management experience
- Product experience – particularly CPG
- Proven track record for delivering results and rising to overcome challenges, both known and unforeseen
- Experience with eCommerce channels (Amazon, Instacart, Kroger, Walmart, etc)
- Paid search experience on multiple platforms
- Programmatic display knowledge preferred
- Successful client/account management experience, including providing thought leadership on campaign strategies
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving,
ever-changing world of eCommerce
- Comfortable in spreadsheets and doing analysis
- We operate on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, Drawings, etc); experience using G-Suite is a plus.