What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
- Do UX research, UX/UI design and prototyping for business applications, websites, mobile apps.
- Discuss your mock-ups, visual designs and prototypes with customers and developers/li>
- Test and validate your designs with users/li>
- Create, develop, and publish UX standards (e.g. reusable UI components, guidelines, design systems, etc.)
- Diverse UX support for global IT and business projects
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position (UX/UI Designer, Web Developer, etc.)
- Systematic work approach, excellent conceptual skills with a high ability to structure complex topics and being able to design and deliver suitable solutions.
- Practical experience with design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch, Invision, etc.) & Knowledge of web technologies and frontend frameworks
- Sense of aesthetics and familiarity with graphics software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written to communicate successfully in an international work environment)