What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are on the lookout to learn near things. We love people who are honest, self-aware and show intent to better themselves at everything. It is with these traits that an individual can soak in opportunities that MediaMint offers. If you love growth, then you will surely love to work with MediaMint.
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is enviably positioned at the intersection of two highly promising and rapidly growing industries – digital marketing and professional services. The combined market size is around $600bn and growing. With our credibility established among the most prominent client networks, we believe that we can grow 10 times the current size over the next 3-4 years if we continue to do the good job we have done so far. We are looking at exceptional talent that will help us grow while making great strides in their careers themselves.
The Scope of the role:
This role requires a meticulous person who is able to go above and beyond. You shall be responsible for both, implementing and monitoring the entire campaign lifecycle. You shall be helping our business to success through client relationship and campaign developmental strategy. You will manage campaigns in a high volume environment and act as the focal point of communication across several internal teams. The right candidate will be instrumental in providing value to our clients, and therefore integral to growing our business. We help quality advertisers and quality publishers make advertising work on the web, and we have lots of fun in the process.
Here is how you will be Eligible:
- 2+ years of AdOps work experience
- Should have worked directly with US clients or associates in the past
- Absolutely know how to traffic and trouble shoot CPA, CPM and CPC campaigns
- Strong team player with exceptional client service skills
- Own all Ad Ops components including campaign launches, strategy execution, ad creation and utilization,and budgeting
- Implement campaigns
- Work collaboratively with AE team to develop, maintain, and grow current client’s customer relationships
- Directly interact with clients to execute campaigns and help them get the most out of the relationship and technology
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Review creatives, third party tags or any related campaign issues.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance on a daily basis to ensure proper delivery of campaigns.
- Create ad hoc custom reports on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Sales Team with forecasting and campaign performance inquires.
- Have an above and beyond mentality when it comes to client and company success.
- Collaborate with your team to not only maintain ad operations, but improve and streamline processes when possible.
- Be the coordinator with one or more external clients and ensure that all campaign requests are addressed in a timely and prioritized manner
- Be the primary point of contact for all ad related inquiries, both internally and externally
- Be able to traffic and QA different types of campaigns such as CPA, CPM, CPC
- Create and analyse reports to ensure campaign performance and contract compliance
- Escalate highly technical issues that beyond just tag trouble shooting to the engineering team
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly
- Critical thinking and decision making ability
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping for reports
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal communication and client facing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player / collaborative operating style
- Must be willing to work in a 24/7 support team with rotational shifts and offs