What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
The Scope of the role:
MediaMint is seeking a Lead, Ad operations to join our Hyderabad office. The person is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the advertising operations workflow, from management of the ad ops process, confirming inventory, campaign set up, testing, implementation, optimization, and ultimately fulfilment. A solid understanding of digital ad operations, compliance, performance standards, and familiarity with a wide variety of ad technology platforms and verification tools is a must. This individual must have experience in end to end campaign management across multiple platforms along with a proven track record of managing successful campaigns. This position has base salary, plus bonus and offers excellent opportunities for career advancement within the online advertising vertical.
- Be the coordinator with one or more external client POCs and ensure that all campaign requests are addressed in a timely and prioritized manner
- Work with Traffickers to ensure that the campaign setup is according to expectations and answer any questions related to ad operations
- Be the primary point of contact for all operations related inquiries (Process + Product), both internally and externally
- Be able to traffic and QA different types of campaigns (Especially video campaigns)
- Manage and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for internal management and external clients
- Create and analyze reports to ensure campaign performance and contract compliance
- Troubleshoot and resolve all internal and external issues associated with ad campaigns
- Escalate highly technical issues that beyond just tag troubleshooting to the engineering team
- Must be a people person and be able to effectively and closely work with the team as a people manager
- Be very proactive on client communication and expectations setting
- 8+years relevant work experience managing online ad operations
- Past experience as a team lead in online advertising is a plus
- Should have configured campaigns, did a quality review of work
- Should have worked directly with US clients or associates in the past
- Absolutely know how to traffic and troubleshoot campaigns
- Ability to work during US timings
- Experience with one or more internet ad serving systems
- Advanced excel and database management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with exceptional client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert level experience on DV360, DCM, and creative service will be a huge advantage and such candidates will be given priority